Monday 25 November 2013

MAC RiRi Hearts MAC Powder Blush Duo in Hibiscus Kiss




The bronzer is a matte bronze and I am so totally in love with it!! It has great pigmentation, blends smoothly on the skin and looks natural for a fair skin tone like me. It's buildable as well so you can get soft glow or an intense bronzed look. I am never a fan of bronzer but this is by far one of the best, most natural-looking bronzer I have.

The blush on the other hand is a bright, coral pink with a slight sheen to it. It's a beautiful shade  that looks lovely on the skin but the blush's pigmentation wasn't as good as the bronzer but it's buildable too. I do believe MAC's blushers are always pigmented but this one does not have an amazing pigmentation but it's good for those who want to have that natural blush and glowy look.

I can't remember how much I bought this but it is probably around the $40 range. 


 Swatches: Bronzer (left), Blush (right)

No comments:

Post a Comment