Tuesday 2 December 2014

Korean Makeup Look

ANNYEONGHASEYO!

Welcome back to my blog. A month ago, I decided to do something different since my everyday makeup look is normal. That's when I thought of doing a Korean Makeup Look. It took me some time to do this because it is not easy to do a Korean look since they have different features from mine and their makeup style is different too.

Their eyebrows, eye makeup look, foundation and many more! Haha. I literally had to Youtube for Korean makeup look to get an inspiration and roughly learn their makeup techniques. Not easy I must say..

Before I start, I'd like to say thanks for being my loyal readers/subscribers and I will update my blog as often as I can. If you happen to have any looks you'd like me to do or even products that you want me to review, kindly send me an e-mail along with pictures or description(s) of the look. I'm open to any kind of looks but of course, I will try my best. I can't guarantee the after results. Haha!




EYEBROWS:
 Really tried to duplicate their Korean style brow, thick straight eyebrows. The shape & color is definitely different from my usual look if you noticed. 
Product used: Milani Easybrow Automated Pencil in Natural Taupe

EYEBALLS:
All shadows used are from my Naked Palette. 

Inner tear duct: Virgin
Eyelid: Sin
Top lashline: Darkhorse (smudged with a brush)
Top lashline: Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero (blend with Darkhorse)
Lower lashline: Darkhorse and Sin
Mascara: 3CE I'm Good Mascara



FACE:
Since the in-trend for their makeup look is dewy, I used Maybelline's Pure BB Mineral, BB Watergel. This gives me the glowy dewy skin. After which, I only dab minimal powder on the outer area of my face. Be sure not to powder too much especially around your T-zone area. That's where the most dewy effect should be. 

CHEEKS:
The Balm Cheek & Lip Cream in Pie

LIPS: 
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Praque



That's all ladies! Till my next post, MUAH! 
xxxx


Additional.. Korean phrases (got from Google). Hahaha! - 

Ireumeun mueosip nikka? (What's your name?) -inf speaking
Je Ireum-eun Imah imnida (My name is Imah)
Hwangyong-hamnida (Welcome)
Haeng un eul bin da (Goodluck inf speaking)


No comments:

Post a Comment