Thursday 10 April 2014

My everyday make-up look


Here's how I will look on an everyday go-to basis. I never like putting on thick make-up especially foundation or powder. My usual basic everyday make-up will be using FCC's CC Cream and that's it! I will only powder around my T-zone area and under the eye. The rest of the face I like to keep it dewy so that I do not have that matte look on my face. Very minimal blush but I like to go heavy on my mascara since I have very short lashes. That's just how I prefer my make-up to be like.

Pictures are all taken on the same day and the last picture with the Bokeh was uploaded on my instagram account. Haha. And I am still deciding whether to keep my account private or not because I don't know. I just get a lot of dead followers (if u know what I mean).

But anyway, details on my make-up look will be down below so do check it out if you wish to know what products am I using! :)





Face: (my favourite go-to and is mentioned on my prev blog)
FCC CC Cream

Eyebrows: 
FCC Eyepencil in 110

Eyes:
M.A.C Fluidline in Blitz & Glitz
Majolica Majorca Mascara

Cheeks:
YSL Palette Pop

Lips:
M.A.C Lipstick in Speak Louder (cremesheen)

No comments:

Post a Comment