Tuesday 11 November 2014

Halloween look | Kitty in Disguise











Here's another look that I did. Very easy! First, you do your normal makeup routine but only apply thicker blusher or even better, use a pink blusher to brighten the "whiskas" area. You can improvise yourself on how you want this look to be and you can even make the nose pinkish like some other cats but since my "Baby" has black nose, I tried to do a similar look to his. :)

I even conceal my brows and make it higher not like my natural/everyday eyebrow just so I can blend more colors above my crease but the color is not showing up here cos technically, my camera sucks or perhaps the lighting. :/ Be generous with the highlight at your inner tear duct and to make sure to sharpen that too so that you have this cat eye effect eyes.





Here's a picture with my Hitler. Haha. He was given this nickname when I brought him to a Pet Fair sometime this year and he was adored by many people and eventually they called him Hitler. Why? It's because of his black nose. They said it looked like Hitler's moustache. hahahha. I cracked up hearing that and thank goodness he's not like Hitler! ;p




So what do you think about this look? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment