Friday 2 January 2015

New Year Wishes/ NYE OOTD & MOTD

Happy New Year everyone!!

I'm a tad late but it's better than nothing. Right? :)

 I hope this New Year turns out to be a special one for you with abundance of happiness, making your day glittery as diamond and sailing through it with ease of joy. May 2015 bring success and desired results for you!

xoxo


Here's an OOTD and MOTD during New Year's Eve. Both are very simple and is an everyday look that you can improvise and I'm wearing my new trumpet skirt that I bought online... like, finally I manage to find something that is not as short as a mini skirt (tall girl's problem)!

I match the beautiful yellow skirt with a plain white top, pair it with my Charles & Keith strap heels and Gucci Boston bag. Here's the look:










Also, here is a very simple makeup that I did on NYE.


Eyelashes: Red Cherry Lashes #601
Lips: Tarte Glamazon in Foxy


Eyeshadow:

from Too Faced Cat Eyes Palette
- Meow (browbone)
- Purr (eyelid)

from Naked Palette
- Virgin (eyelid tap on top of Purr)
- Buck (Crease)

No comments:

Post a Comment