Friday 20 December 2013

Comment Problem

Hello ladies!

I received an email/feedback with regards to posting a comment on my blog post. One of my readers actually said that the comment did not appear on my blog when she tried to post a comment. I am really not sure why because this is definitely my first time using blogspot..

I'm kind of a noob to this so I don't think I am able to fix this until perhaps find a solution. Meantime, since this is an issue to those who wants to take part in the giveaway, I am extending it until 24 December 2013 and kindly email me directly at emaah91@gmail.com with the instructions as mentioned on my Sleek review/Haul and Giveaway blog.

Sorry for the inconvenienced caused. I will try and find a solution to this. Thank you for giving me your feedback and if there's any request or any other feedback do not hesitate to e-mail me. Thank you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment