Thursday 5 December 2013

Simple Make-up for school






Hello! Hello!

Here's a simple make-up look of myself when I am going to school. Sometimes my face is even naked because I do not have the time early in the morning. ZZzzz.. Haha. Ok so details of what is on my face is below. For more pictures of what I do not blog, you can follow me on instagram. Just go to the side bar under "Follow Me". Since I like a clean and polish look and is not concern about long lasting when I'm in school, I like to apply only foundation on my face without any powder or loose powder etc. 

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Artistry Balancing Foundation in Plush and Golden (mixed to match my skin tone)
Sleek Eyebrow Pencil in Brown
Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara
MAC RiRi Duo Powder Blush
Revlon Balm Stain in Sweetheart Valentine
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment