Thursday 5 December 2013

Old blog to new blog

Hello ladies!

For my new readers and followers, you can view more of my makeup posts at my old blog which is vanitycouture.onsugar.com. I have been using onsugar for quite some time actually but since it is giving me a lot of problems, I have decided to create a blog using blogspot instead.

I swear this is easier and better compared to onsugar so I am going to permanently stick  to this blog. I will try my best to update on makeup reviews or makeup looks when I am free. Currently busy with exam so I do not have the time to blog. I will also perhaps transfer some of my popular blogs from the previous website to this new website. Mean time, do keep a look and do subscribe via email to receive my latest post.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment