Thursday 8 May 2014

Laqa & Co. Lil Lip Duo | Review & Swatches


When I went to Luxola's website to purchase Lavie Lash, I came across the LAQA &Co Lil Lip Duo. Since I have a HUGE obsession for lipsticks, I thought I will give this a try and get the lip duo first instead of the individual fat lip pencil. There's two to sets of different colors to choose from. Then I've decided to get the pink ones which are Pinkman and Lambchop. 




So, when I get my hands on the LAQA & Co, I immediately try it on and decided to do a swatch/review on this product. This is definitely an amazing lip product! A must have! I am very impress with the quality. It is very creamy and extremely pigmented. One coat of it on your lips & it will last throughout the day. Somehow, it kinda have a lip stain effect. It just won't go off. Especially Pinkman!

The finish is not as matte as a lipstick yet it is not as glossy as a lipgloss. It's kind of in between and it doesn't make my lips dry. In fact, it is moisturizing. Must be because of the creamy texture I suppose. I must say, I am now a fan of  LAQA & Co Lip Pencil! A* ratings for this!!


LAQA & Co - Lambchop 


LAQA & Co - Pinkman



_________________________________SHOP THE POST__________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment