Thursday 1 May 2014

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge | Review

The Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge is definitely a 'love it/hate it' kind of thing. From what I read from other bloggers or search for reviews on You Tube, it is definitely true. Some would say this is better than the Beauty Blender but some vice versa.

I'm never a fan for sponges and I've never tried the Beauty Blender before so a side-by-side comparison for this is totally impossible. The sponge is designed to be used damp or dry. I use it dry because I just want to see the difference between applying it dry and wet. Will do the wet one next time. The sponge has a flat edge, contours around eyes & nose and for all-over application. Domed shape sides to blend large areas of the face and a tip to cover imperfections (concealer application) or under the eye area and around the nose. The shape works perfectly on my face. I love how the sponge works beautifully and give a very luminous and smooth finish. Somehow, I prefer this Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge compared to my Real Techniques Buffing Brush in terms of the smoothness after-application of foundation.

Only thing is, the function of this sponge. The spread of the product was limited and I had to use 2-3 pumps of foundation because the sponge builds up a lot of product (see picture below). I will only use a pump of foundation when using my brush but for this sponge, I had to add a little extra pump of foundation to completely cover my entire face.



But overall I am quite impressed at how this sponge works and that it is only $15. I am not sure whether you can get any cheaper than this price but $15 is definitely a good investment for those who are trying out this product. It's also great at tapping in concealer and blending in foundation.

I hope this review is helpful and also a link to the site where I got this from is down below. Till my nest post!


_____________________________AFTER APPLICATION_______________________________






______________________________SHOP THE POST_________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment