Saturday 8 March 2014

Everyday Neutral Smokey Eyes (Old Blog)

Hello! 

Don't mind the other eye without having any eyeshadow on because I only did on one eye for this. If you want to know how I did this look then please continue reading. Thank you!


      



   


    

The palette I used to do this look is my Urban Decay Naked Palette. It has very neutral colors and best for doing neutral or that dark black smokey eye. Since this look can go well with all skin tones and is also wearable, I've decided to do this look on an everyday basis. Something like "Everyday Neutral Smokey Eyes".


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


First, I applied Half Baked on all over my lid. Then I took Buck on my outer crease and create a C-shaped outer corner. Blend it well with the lid color and apply more Buck as you blend. To emphasize more on the outer corners, I then applied Creep and line it on my crease and blend it with Buck to make the shadows look more blended and not harsh. Apply more Creep if you wish your outer corner to be more enhanced. I did this thrice and blend everything together. Lastly, I highlighted my brow bone using Virgin. 


That's it girls! Hope this blog post helps and comment below if you have any questions. Feel free to share this look or even try it out. You don't have to use colors from the Urban Decay Naked Palette. Any shadows will do as long as they are neutral colors. 


No comments:

Post a Comment