Saturday 8 March 2014

My Best Blushes Ever (Old Blog 2013)

Hello again!

As you all know, I love trying out new makeups. I like to try almost EVERYTHING! This is the best way to find the best producst that will make me happy. Hehe. For now, I am stuck to Canmake Quick Lash Curler Mascara. As for blush, I have compiled my best blushes that are kind of at an affordable range I suppose? 

Some might be expensive to you but I simply want to help you spend your money wisely on only the products that are amazing to me! Let me stop blabbering and go on with the Best Blushes review! Enjoy! :) 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Paul & Joe Blush - shade 05




2) YSL Palette Pop




3) M.A.C Semi Precious Blush Collection - Pressed Amber





4) Sleek Blush - Life's A Peach




5) NYX Blush - Peach




Pictures are credit to Google. I do own all of these products but this was an old review/2013 blog I supposed so perhaps I was only thinking about getting pictures online so that it is clearer compared to taking it using my phone. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment