Sunday 9 March 2014

MOTD: Awards Night Event







I did a very simple, effortless makeup for my dad's Awards Night because I find that sometimes simplicity still looks good in a way and I hate having think make-up on so, ya.. I had no false lashes on too neither do I did any fancy or smokey or neutral eyes.

The only thing I did was highlight my brow bone, contour & highlight my nose and cheeks and that's it! For makeup products used on my face, kindly read below. Thank you for reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Face:
Artistry Balancing Foundation in Plush & Golden (I mix 2 shades to get my skin tone color)
Artistry Ideal Dual Powder Foundation in Plush

Eyes:
M.A.C Brule e/s on brow bone
Artistry Auto Liquid Liner
Majolica Majorca Mascara - Lash enamel glamour volume on

Cheeks:
M.A.C Riri Powder Blush Duo (Blush and contour using this)
M.A.C Pro Longwear in Carefree (highlight bridge of nose and cheeks)

Lips:
Maybelline Bold Matte Mat1 Hot Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment