Tuesday 18 March 2014

MOTD: Simple Silver Eyelook





First of all, apologies for the bad lighting. I am still adjusting to the camera angle and natural light that I get early in the morning. For this look, it is just an idea that came on my mind suddenly. It's supposed to be gold-silverish look but looks like my Carefree eyeshadow just covers my gold shade from my Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner. For products used, read on below! Hope this is an inspiration look.

Eyelid:
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil - Baked
M.A.C Pro Longwear Eyeshadow - Carefree

Crease: Urban Decay Naked Palette 
Creep
Hustle
Buck + Naked (to soften the crease)

Brow Bone + tear duct:
Virgin

Eyeliner:
Artistry Auto Liquid Liner

Lashes:
Majolica Majorca Mascara - Lash enamel glamour volume on
House Of Lashes - Au Naturale


No comments:

Post a Comment