Thursday 6 March 2014

Urban Decay Electric Palette Review


So here it is! The latest palette from Urban Decay. First and for most, I do not own this product neither is this product available online or at any Sephora stores yet. This product will only be available online on 18th March.

The purpose of me posting this blog is to share what I think about the new palette since Urban Decay has always been about Naked palettes and that it is very popular among us. I too love the Naked Palette. But I really can't wait to get a hold on this babies because they have so many gorgeous super bright shades. 




Gonzo, Slowburn, Savage, Chaos and Thrash are matte colors but they are not true matte because they have some pearl in them. The rest of the shades are metallic and I must say. The colors are super super bright that you can play around with different colors on your eyes. 

The pictures are credits to xsparkage. You can google more about this product if you find that I do not give any sufficient information. In the meantime, let's wait for this palette to be available here in Sephora! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment